I am still occasionally messing around with my emulator and it's time again for a progress update. I am really starting to run low on changes to make. I found some mistakes I was making in the APU and now I can no longer hear the difference in audio between my emulator and the real more popular ones. It is really quite awesome to be able to play some games entirely in the way they were meant to be played. I hacked in some netplay support, in ideal conditions it would work pretty well but with frame and network lag desyncs are not uncommon but I don't see myself fixing it. It now supports all the VRC mappers which means it supports pretty much every popular game mapper. I have no plans to ever add the 100 odd pirate ROM mappers because who honestly enjoys those terrible multi-carts and bootlegs. There is an experimental MMC5 mapper that allows games to boot but I don't think, without a ton of disgusting hacks, I will ever have proper MMC5 support, it is just too unique when compared to other mappers, and my system doesn't really support it. Finally I added a pretty deep debugger which I should of added ages ago, I don't really have too much use for it anymore. But it may occasionally save me a few minutes of searching through 50mb log files.
The debugger debugging away.